zondag 18 september 2016

NOTD: L'Oreal Color Riche Vernis A L'Huile in Orange Triomphe (444)


Feeling fierce, yes I am!!  Somehow I always get that feeling when I'm wearing a bright reddish nail polish. This type of color always makes me feel like a woman that's ready to conquer the world!
Pictured above together with the swatch are a few of my healthy nail essentials (and a leopard print makeup bag because hey, it's leopard, the perfect match for a bright red nail).


So far I like every color that I've tried of the L'Oreal Color Riche Vernis à L'Huile range and this one is no different.  The quality is great, I only need two coats of this color to get full coverage which isn't  always the case with a bright red.


The brush is exactly how I like it, a big dense brush that's easy to use.  I already have a few more colors that are ready to be swatches and shown to you so keep your eyes open for them.

Where to buy:
You can buy the L'Oreal Color Riche Vernis à L'Huile polishes at the drugstore or online, in Belgium they cost €9,99.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig