woensdag 9 september 2015

NOTD: OPI Dulce de Leche


I love it when thing I love get credited by make-up products.  I've already told you about this once and here it is again.


This time OPI pays tribute to one of the most delicious things out there: Dulce de Leche.  So easy to make, yet so heavenly.  So when I learned that OPI had a nail polish called Dulce de Leche, I just had to have it.  


I love the color, OPI describes it as a sweet creamy nude.  It is nude but not too nude for my skin tone.  There's pink in there but also some brown.  It's been a while since I've used one of my OPI polishes and somehow I got the idea in my head that they had a small brush (and I find that hard to work with) but they really don't.  The brush is smaller than an Essie or Catrice polish, but when you apply the slighted amount of pressure, it feathers out so perfectly that it makes painting your nails a piece of cake.


For me, it's one of those go to colors when I really can't decide what to wear.  And when I'm wearing it and I look at my nails, I can already taste the real dulce de leche in my mouth.

Where to buy:
In Belgium you can buy OPI at Planet Parfum for €14,90.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig