dinsdag 23 juni 2015

Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte eyeshadow palette in Europe



I think I saw the first pictures of this palette popping up on several blogs last fall and I immediately knew I just had to have it.  Simply because a) it has all matte eyeshadows, b) it’s a neutral eyeshadow palette (aside from nail polish another one of my weaknesses) and c) it’s hard to get in Europe (trigger!!).  I searched all over the net but the only site that ships Tarte in Europe is QVCUK and they don’t carry the whole Tarte range.  Unfortunately the Tartelette palette was nowhere to be seen.  Until one friday night in february when I was surfing the net aimlessly - I know, how exciting are my weekends, right?- and ended up on QVC, there it was: the Tartelette palette ready for pre-order.  Without giving it another thought I took out my credit card and ordered it.  Oh, the thrill of it!!! Finally it would be mine!! 


It took the palette a while before it reached me.  QVC send me a letter to let me know the shipping date was postponed but then, somewhere in april, there it was!!  And I haven’t regretted buying it a single second.   It’s just good quality eyeshadow, with a nice range of matte eyeshadows.  No extravagant colors but a palette you can use everyday but you can also use to do an ‚it’s saturday, I haven’t been out in weeks so now I’m going all smokey eyed just because I can’ look with.


I’m sure there are palettes that are easier accessible in Europe but for me the fact that it’s harder to get is just part of the thrill.


Where to get it in Europe:
You can still put the palette on your wish list at QVCUK.com .  Introductury price is £28,92.

If you live in Germany, The Netherlands, Norway or the UK, you can also order it at sephora.com (you lucky bastards!) for €41,60.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig