donderdag 17 december 2015

Don't fear ... I'm still here

Well, it's been a while since my last post but life has been so hectic that I haven't had any time to write anything.  I've been on a much needed vacation to soak up some sun but since I've been back I feel like I'm on a roller coaster.  An overload of work at the job and not enough time at night and in the weekend to get the house work sorted out and write for the blog.  Also the weather hasn't been very cooperative, it's just so dark here all the time and this is very problematic for a blogger that takes pictures in the daylight.

But don't fear, I'm still here ... the good thing about not having much time?  I haven't spend much money on beauty, makeup or nail polishes.  The downside to this?  I miss it!! I really really really have missed buying me some makeup.  It doesn't have to be anything fancy or expensive ... just something new to play around with.  Needless to say I feel a shopping spree coming on!!  
It's not like I need something new, I still have plenty of stuff to write about.  Like the gorgeous leopard blush my bestie gave me for my birthday, a new mac lippie that a friend gave me for my birthday and the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette that I gave myself for my birthday (oh yes I did!!!).

If all goes well, I'll post again this weekend and I'm hoping to find the time during the upcoming holidays to maybe try to write ahead so there won't be any more silent periods like this on the blog.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig