maandag 21 december 2015

Too Faced Pink Leopard blushing bronzer


I'm a leopard kind of girl and I think almost everyone around me knows.  I'm also a make up addict (duh) and my bestie found the perfect combination of those two for my birthday last month.  A leopard print blushing bronzer!!  How cool is this?

I'd seen it around the internet a few times but I always managed to control myself.  "It's bad enough that I buy makeup that has a New York print or reference and never use it because it would ruin the New York print, there's no need to start buying makeup with a leopard print just because it has a leopard print" I kept telling myself.  But of course, as usual, bestie always knows best and I can only imagine how she felt when she found this for me.  I know it was a search because apparently it sells out quite fast but she managed to get her hands on it and I will be forever grateful for it.  


I have to admit it was hard for me to swatch this and even to use it.  Every time I open it a little voice inside my head goes "don't ruin the print" but since it was a gift, I have to use it.  I can't tell my bestie I'm not using it because one, that would be rude and two, it's just too gorgeous not to use.


It is quite shimmery and for my skin tone I have to use it with a light hand in order to get it on in a subtle way but when it's on, it's gorgeous.  Not too cool of a pink because of the bronze that's added and with enough shimmer too make you look healthy and youthful.  Did I mention it was my 39th birthday? I know, don't get me started ... Needless to say that every product that gives me a youthful glow is a winner in my book.  


So here's a little message for my bestie: thank you so much for finding me the perfect gift!!!  I smile every time I open it and there's no better way to start the day than with a smile ...

Where to buy:
You can find the Too Faced Leopard Bronzer at Sephora.fr and because it's not polite to look into the price tag of presents you get, you'll have to go and look for the price yourself ;-)  
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig