dinsdag 31 mei 2016

NOTD: L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Vernis à L'huile in Moka Chic (662)


These past few days there hasn't been any sign of spring or summer in Belgium.  The whole weekend was about dark cloudy skies and a bit of rain now and then (some parts of Belgium were flooded) so I wasn't really in the mood for a bright color on my fingernails.  Instead I chose this brown taupe color of the new Color Riche Vernis à L'huile range by L'Oréal.


This range of nail polishes promises to do a lot of things: strengthen your nails, give good coverage and smell like roses (or something).  I've tried polishes that smell like certain things before and I'm generally not a big fan of them.  I usually spent the majority of the day thinking "what is that smell?" and it always takes me a while to remember that it's my nailpolish.  The new Vernis à L'huile range doesn't smell that different while applying but they do smell different once the polish is dry.  I can't really say what it smells like but it doesn't smell like nail polish, it just smells neutral and it's not annoying at all.  Is it a bonus?  Only if you don't like the smell of freshly polishes nails but for me it's not something I get giddy over.


The polish goes on smoothly thanks to the great brush and you get full coverage with 2 thin coats.  I can't say if it does something to strengthen my nails since I tend to change up my polish twice a week changing brands and colors.  But the polish does feel nice on the nails (I know that sounds a bit strange) and the quality is really great.  I have a few more colors ready to swatch and I can't wait to see if they are up there with this one.

Where to buy:
You can buy the L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Vernis à L'huile nail polishes at the local drugstore.  In Belgium they cost €9,99 (but I'm sure you'll find a good promotion like I did if you look around or if you're patient)
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig