zondag 27 december 2015

L'Oreal Paris Extravaganza nail polishes


Not so long ago I mentioned that I'm a leopard kind of girl so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I couldn't resist buying the two nail polishes of the L'Oreal Paris Extravaganza collection.  I mean, look at the packaging, how could I not buy them?


The color riche nail polishes are good quality nail polishes with a nice wide brush, just the way I like them.  The Extravaganza collection contained two nail polishes: L'Or Jungle (420), a golden color and Feline Sauvage (423), a dark green color.

L'Or Jungle (420)

L'Or Jungle (420) close-up

Now, we all know that golden polishes can be a bit tricky.  It's hard to get the formula just right and many brands struggle with it.  Even though the application was easy, the result is streaky.  And believe me I've tried, I've removed the polish and repainted my nails three times.  Something I can't remember doing over the last year because my nail polish application skills have improved over time and also because I want to be honest on my blog so I judge nail polishes by their first application.  But I really wanted this polish to work because of the packaging (a little biased, me?), I so wanted this polish to become my favorite gold so I could look at the packaging the whole time.  Truth be told, this will not become my favorite golden polish to paint my entire nail with but it would look great as an accent or for som nail art with the green polish of this collection.

Feline Sauvage (423)

Feline Sauvage, the dark green color, is a total hit for me.  It's just a gorgeous dark forest green with a bit of a shimmer/shine to it.   The color reminds me of a Christmas tree, it's great as a stand alone color but would also work great with a nice red or golden nail art.  

When I first noticed the collection in store I did some research on it and discovered that they launched a lipstick in France with the same print and the color looks just right for me.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in Belgium, not in store nor online.  If you know where I can get it, please let me know in the comments below.

Nude Amazonia (141)
image from loreal-paris.fr

Where to buy:
You can buy the L'Oreal Paris color riche nail polishes at your local drugstore.  In Belgium they retail for €6,49.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig