vrijdag 21 augustus 2015

NOTD: Revlon Angelic (141)


Another Revlon polish?  Yes, I'm sorry but this was the only one that I had close-up pictures of the bottles ready to 'publish'.  But weekend's finally here and I promise that my camera will be doing overtime.  


For now, here's Revlon Angelic.  Not really my kind of polish.  I'm not a fan of the pearly finishes and I wasn't expecting it when I bought it.  Sorry to say, but this polish and my nails won't be meeting again anytime soon (if ever).



The typical Revlon brush is a bit too small for my liking but as usual, the quality of the polish is great.

Where to buy:
You can buy the Revlon Nail Enamel polishes at bol.com for €7,49.  I bought mine in the US and paid $3,97 for it at Walmart.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig