vrijdag 1 januari 2016

Catrice nail polishes leaving soon (part 1): Liquid Metals


It's almost that time again!! Catrice will be updating their range in february, out with the old and in with the new.  You can find a list of everything that's leaving here but I thought I'd swatch the polishes that are leaving for you since I have almost all of them.  Since there are so many polishes leaving this will be a series of a few different blogposts, starting with the Liquid Metals.  

There are two Liquid Metals leaving the range: 02 Mrs. Boombastic (shiny) and 04 Pink Charming.


02 Mrs. Boombastic

I'm actually quite sad that Mrs. Boombastic is leaving because I absolutely love this color!  It's perfect for winter and for the holidays!  Not too metallic, not too brown, not too bronze, just perfect!


04 Pink Charming

To be honest I only bought this one yesterday because I knew it was leaving soon and I wanted to show you on the blog.  But I have to say that it kind of pleases me,  I'm just nog in a pink mood these days but that'll probably change once spring and summer comes around.

If you want to you can stil grab these at the drugstore until february.  They usually do a sale of the colors leaving but I noticed that many of them aren't being restocked at this point so you might have to search for them.

Where to buy:
I bought mine at Kruidvat for €3,59.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig