zaterdag 2 januari 2016

Catrice nail polishes leaving soon (part 2): Luminous nails 5 in 1 care polish


Technically this isn't really a nail polish I guess, it's more of a nail care item but since this range carries different colors I'm swatching it nevertheless.  There's one color leaving this range: 20 Petit CafĂ© Au Lait.


I can't really say much about this polish because there's nothing exciting about it but that's normal given that it's nail care and not nail color.  I already had another 'color' of this range and I use that one on days when I want 'naked' nails, which has been a lot lately.  I don't know what's wrong with me but the nail polish winter collections that came out did nothing for me, probably because the weather isn't cooperating in the winter department.  I'm now on the lookout for the spring collections that will be launching soon!
I can't really say anything about the caring part as my nails are pretty strong on their own

You can still get this one all through January, after that it's gone!!

Where to buy:
I bought mine at Kruidvat for €2,89.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig