vrijdag 1 januari 2016

2016, I welcome you!!


Happy New Year!!!  2016 is here and I'm really excited about this year, it's been a long time since I've been this excited I must say.

But first things first.  I've noticed the statistics going up on my blog and I want to thank you all for visiting.  I wish all of you a year filled with great moments surrounded by your loved ones and of course no health issues (I know this is a classic one but I feel we never fully appreciate being healthy) and hopefully there's a bit of makeup involved too ;-)

If there's one thing I wish for than it's that people will start showing their kind hearts again, in the small things, in everyday life.  I feel like with everything that happened last year people don't trust each other anymore and everyone is so involved in their own thing that we don't look around ourselves anymore.  So I'll try to do my part and I hope you'll try and do yours.

Enough of the emotional things.  Why am I so excited about 2016?  I don't usually do good intentions, they'll work for a week and then you forget about them.  But contrary to the past I am making myself this promise for 2016: No More Excuses!!  2016 will be the year that I turn 40 and I've had a bit of hard time with myself over last few months.  No midlife crisis thing I promise but something happened that made me doubt myself, made me question where I am in life and how I got here.  The one thing I never questioned was my man!!  I love him to pieces and after all he puts up with the crazy amount of bottles of nail polish I own, not many guys would do that I'm sure.  So while I was questioning things I realized that there were so many things I always wanted to do/learn but I always found some excuse why I shouldn't.  So I made a list of things I wanted to do and I'm applying the No More Excuses rule to them.  Or like Nike would say "just do it".  I promise to keep you all posted on what's going on!

So 2016 for me will be the No More Excues year, hopefully one where dreams come true.  And I wish the same for you: may all your wishes come true ... oh, and may you also find that one perfect lipstick shade you've been searching for  for so long.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig