zondag 3 januari 2016

Emptied and replaced in November and December


A new emptied and replaced covering November and December, a roundup of everything I emptied out and what I replaced it with.  I want to apologize for the pictures, I was wearing a bright pink sweater when I took these and it shows (and I'm not that good of a friend with photoshop so I don't know how to remove the pink shadow popping up), lesson learned!

Facial care:

I emptied out my Neutrogena Pore Refining toner, the one I used at night with the Alpha and Beta acids in it, and replaced it by KIKO purifying pads.  I'm not really impressed with these so far, I really have to force myself into using these at night.  Secondly there's my Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair serum, I'm really bummed that this one is empty. Instead I'm using a luxury sample of  Biotherma Blue Therapy Serum which I'm really liking.  I love the feeling and consistency of this serum.  The Body Shop Vitamin E facial mist that I was using as a toner has been replaced by the Vitamin E toner, this toner is so soft and gentle and the smell kind of reminds me of babies (freshly washed by the way).  An empty bottle of Mac Fix + (I wasn't sure if this counts as skincare or makeup) was quickly replaced by a new bottle but I went for the cucumber smell this time.  My Kiehl's eye alert eye cream went in the bin and so far I haven't had to open a new eye cream yet, I'm using up all my eye cream samples instead.  And than last but not least make up remover wipes, from Aldi and Demake'up (that I got because there was a cash back promotion going on).  Now, before you start judging me: I mainly use these in te morning to wipe the make up off the back of hand after I'm done putting everything on. It's just the easiest way to get my hand clean.  That's also the reason why I go for the cheapest ones I can find.

Hair care:

My Aussie Volume Shampoo and Conditioner were replaced by Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo and Conditioner.  I love the smell of Aussie and I really miss it when I'm washing my hair but the Amino Acid range of Kiehl's is just so good!  The price is somewhat higher but my long hair deserves this shampoo from time to time.  Also my Elnette Flexible hairspray got replaced by a new one and the Pantene Aqua Shampoo got replaced by Nivea Classic Shampoo.  I don't think I've mentioned this before but my hairdresser advised me to use a drugstore mild shampoo to wash all of the product residue out of my hair and follow up with a more expensive/ specific shampoo.  First you clean your hair to make sure all the good stuff from the second shampoo can reach your hair.  Sounds logical doesn't it?

Make Up

My Benefit Rolleball mascara was replaced by the brown version of Benefit's They're Real mascara.  Love them both!

Nail Care:

Another bottle of nail polish remover was emptied and replaced by a full one.

Samples/travel sizes/individuals:

I used a bunch of samples and empties this travel size of Kiehl's facial cleanser, this cleanser has been on so many vacations with me but after the last one I felt like the end was near so I emptied it out at when back home.  

And that's it, not too much (especially not considering this was over a period of two months) but I have a feeling January is going to produce a lot of empties.

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig