dinsdag 8 maart 2016

Emptied and replaced in January and February


It's time for another emptied and replaced.  I have not been a good girl/woman these past weeks.  I admit that haven't been taking good care of my skin, especially my evening routine has been missing a lot and it's starting to show.  Aside from that I've noticed that I've fallen back into the habit of opening several similar products at the same time, especially body products.  That's why there are no empty body products this time but there will probably be a couple next time.

Facial care:

I used up my Nivea eye makeup remover and replaced it by my beloved Klorane eye make up remover.  The Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum (which was a deluxe sample size) was replaced by a deluxe sample size of Lancôme Génifique youth activating concentrate.  I love serum samples, you only need a tiny drop of these so a sample will last you a while.  I had a weird relationship with my Vichy Normaderm daycream, it didn't do much for me and I was a bit relieved when it was finally finished.  I replaced it with La Roche Posay Redermic R daydream.  I'm already using the eye cream of this line and I was really waiting to try out more of this.

Body care:

I used up a Lady Speedstick spring blossom full size and replaced it by the same one in a smaller size (more of a handbag size).  I really love the Lady Speedsticks, whenever I'm in the US I always bring a few back and I really haven't used any other deodorants since I started using these.  There are still a few backups in my bathroom but I'm really nervous thinking about the day that I run out.
The hand cream was from L'Occitane and it was a great one.  I can't really say what I replaced it with because you'll find an open tube of hand lotion everywhere in this house (and on my desk at work).  I have banned myself from buying more hand lotions because I still have so many unopened ones in my bathroom and you can only use so much hand lotion in a lifetime.

Hair care:

Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum was replaced by Kiehl's Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Leave In Treatment.  I love this Kiehl's treatment, I use it everyday on the ends of my hair and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy (even though I have split ends and am in desperate need of a visit to the hairdressers).

Makeup:

A full size Urban Decay Eye Shadow primer potion was replaced by a travel size (look at how cute that is!).  I still have a few travel sized eye shadow primers laying around and I'm going to use up these before I buy a new one (but I'm already stressing out over which one to buy because there are just so many that I want to try out).  My budget proof Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation was replaced by Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation (which I totally love) and my Bourjois eye pencil was used up till the very end and I temporary replaced it by the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Bourbon.  This is just a temporary solution because the Bourbon one has glitter in it and since I use my eye pencil to tight line my upper waterline a glitter pencil isn't the best option.  I'm going to get me a new 'normal' brown one this week.

Samples:

I used up some samples, mostly day creams (in-between emptying the Vichy one and starting the La Roche Posay one).  

And that's all.  I've decided to do an 'Emptied and replaced' every 2 months, I just don't feel like there would be much to show if I do it every month.  If there's anything in here that you want to know more about you can just let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig