dinsdag 8 september 2015

Sleek Makeup now available in Belgium at DI


Today started out as your average Tuesday which, let's face it, is not the most exciting day of the week.  During my lunchbreak I was strolling through the city of Leuven (Belgium) when I decided to take a look in the totally remodeled Di Makeup store (it used to be called Lookiss but they renamed it for some reason).  All of a sudden I noticed a display that I hadn't seen before. I started walking towards it and that's when it hit me: Sleek!!!  In Belgium!!  In a store!!  In the town I work in!!  I quickly took a picture of the display and left the store.  It was just too much excitement too sudden.  


I have to hand it to DI, they really have turned their stores around the last year(s).  In the past I used to identify them with a drugstore that didn't really stand out.  Just your average brands and a not so modern feeling to the interior.  But they must have a great HR department that hired a genius who decided to bring something different to the drugstore market in Belgium.  The Balm, Lollipops, Eyelure, Real Techniques and now Sleek ... all brands that were only available through the internet for us poor folks in Belgium.  The Netherlands were always ahead of us, we were always left behind. And not only do they bring us these brands, they also don't overprice them.

palettes partially shown:
oh so special
au naturel
storm

I don't think I have to tell you that I'll be bringing another visit to the DI store soon, when the excitement has toned down a bit and I'm able to stand before the display with some sort of rationality.  I can't even tell you what part of their products are or are not available because I was so overwhelmed.  But I can tell you this: Sleek has some great eyeshadow palettes and DI sells them for €10,99.  They are available at the Sleek website for €10,49 but they do charge shipping.  So great pricing for DI!

Sleek Pout Paint in Milkshake

When I came home I immediately got out my sleek palettes and my little tube of Pount Paint and I pushed the blogpost I had planned today forward because I just couldn't wait to share this.

Where to buy:
I saw this Sleek display at the DI makeupstore in de Diestsestraat in Leuven, Belgium but I'm sure there will be other DI stores selling Sleek too.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig