zaterdag 7 november 2015

Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector


Since I emptied my Smashbox photo finish face primer sample last month, it was time to try out a new one.  Enter Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector.  I bought it a few months ago when I was in Antwerp with my bestie and we made our usual pitstop at Kiehl's.  There are a few reasons why I love to go to a Kiehl's shop.  One, they always make time for you.  Two, you always get good advice. And three, you get so many samples so you can try what they recommend before actually purchasing it.  


Aside from Kiehl's I also love pore minimizing products (like Benefit's the Porefessional face primer) so when I saw this Micro-Blur Skin Perfector, I just had to try it.


The Micro-blur Skin Perfector is described as a 'lightweight skin smoother to instantly refine skin texture and minimize the appearance of pores while improving skin's quality over time'.  A mouthful to say the least.


The first time I used this I knew I was hooked.  You only need a pea size amount to cover your whole face and the effect is instant.  But it's the feeling of the product on my face that surprised.  It feels light, you hardly feel it's there, and it somehow feels 'refreshing'.  It's the perfect primer to use under your foundation but it's also great to use just over your moisturizer without using anything else (for that my skin but way better look).


I've always been a big Porefessional by Benefit fan but if I have to choose between the two I really feel like Kiehl's would be the winner.  
Since I've only been using this for two weeks I can't say anything about the promise of 'improving skin's quality over time' but so far my skin feels great!

And just in case you're wondering: the pictures are totally real.  The only thing that I adjusted was the light since they were both a bit too dark.  No other special effects were added.  So you be the judge!

Where to buy:
You can buy Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector at your Kiehl's store/counter or online.  For Belgium and The Netherlands that would be Kiehls.nl and a tube of 30ml costs 28€.

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig