woensdag 15 juni 2016

A little ZOEVA order


Can you believe I'd never tried ZOEVA brushes?  I've read about them and I even told some friends that wanted to buy brushes to order there but I never got around to ordering there myself.  Mostly because I wasn't really in need of new brushes.  A few weeks ago I decided to go ahead and order a few brushes and I wasn't disappointed!

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek

I admit, this one was a case of 'brush envy'.  My bestie has this one and when I saw it I had to have it.  I didn't really own a brush like this and this is perfect for a bit of contouring, bronzing or to apply blush.  

142 Concealer Buffer

I got this one because of the brush that came with my Bye Bye Under Eye concealer by IT Cosmectics.  I never used to buff in my concealer but now I can't really imagine applying it any other way, I'm wondering if using a buffing brush could be the answer to all my concealer prayers.  So far I've only used it once and I like it a bit more than the IT cosmetics brush.  It's a bit 'firmer' but no hard for the under eye area.

223 Petit Eye Blender

This is my favorite one!  I absolutely adore this one.  If you have hooded eyes like I do, creating a crease is a pain in the ass.  You have to create it with your eyes open and if the brush you use for that is too big the effect can be a mess.  This one is just perfect for that job!  I already know I'll be ordering a second one of this for sure!

227 Luxe Soft Definer

In case you didn't know already, this is a perfect dupe for the MAC 217 brush which is one of my all time favorite brushes (and one of the first MAC brushes I bought).  It was time I got a second one for those days when you're just too lazy to wash your brushes but you need a clean blending brush.

I already know there will be more Zoeva brushes in the near future for me, if you're looking for some affordable quality brushes you should go check out zoeva.de 
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig