zaterdag 18 juni 2016

Too Faced Hangover Primer


I'm all about that base and I'm always looking for that something to give me that perfect base to apply my makeup on.  I love pore minimizing primers but sometimes you just need something else.  Needless to say when I came across the Hanover Primer by Too Faced, I just had to try it (and I also admit that the name got me hooked).


So what does this Hangover Primer do exactly?  It's a hydrating primer that gives your skin an extra oomph when you need it.  The substance is very light and really sinks into the skin, giving it an overall healthy look.  Perfect for those dull skin days.


The primer comes in a tube with a pump, which I love.  It's clean and one pump will get you enough product for the whole face (but I admit that some days I just need that extra pump).


I really like this primer but I'm not sure I'll re-buy it.  There are just so many primers out there to try and even though I really like this one, I'm sure there are plenty others out there that do the same.

Where to buy:
You can buy Too Faced Hangover Primer at Sephora.fr, a tube of 40ml costs 31€ (I do have to mention that since you don't need much this will last you a long time).
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig