donderdag 9 juni 2016

NOTD Maybelline Color Show in Coral Craze (342)


I'm not making the best impression am I.  Being all excited on the first birthday of the blog and than immediately start slacking on the posting.  I wish I had a good excuse but the truth is that I've just been so tired this week I haven't gotten around to it.  Good times are coming though because starting this weekend I have a two week vacation.  I'm going to do some traveling (don't ask me where to because we haven't booked yet), do some work around the house and just relax.  And I promise to squeeze in blogging too ;-)

For now you'll just have to do with this swatch of the Maybelline Color Show nail polish in Coral Craze.  Maybelline is starting with an update of the Color Show nail polish packaging and Di had a promotion going on because of it.  Normally you would pay €4,19 for one, right now you pay €5 for two!  So of course I had to grab 4 :-) but this one immediately caught my eye.  It's the perfect color for summer.

The Color Show polishes are great quality, have a nice brush that makes application easy and you get full coverage in two coats.

Where to buy:
You can buy the Maybelline Color Show nail polishes at your local drugstore.  Like I said Di in Belgium is have a great deal on these right now so grab some asap!
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig