zondag 11 oktober 2015

Catrice LE FALL-osophy nailpolishes


It's that time again: Catrice released their new limited edition.  And FALL-osophy is a very appropriate name for this range.  As usual I focused on the nail polishes and had time this morning (and some good lighting) to swatch them for you.


C01 Mystic Moss took me a bit by surprise.  The first layer made my nails look sick, there was hardly any coverage just a see through sheen of a blueish polish.  Three thin layers later and you see the result in the picture above.  I still don't know why it's called moss because to me it has a very blue tone in there, something I don't see growing in my garden (and since I'm not a garden person, there is a lot of moss growing there). This one has a pearly finish.


C02 Mauving Leaves is a gorgeous mauve color.  I love these kind of mauves, they are so much warmer than for example a grey polish and perfect for fall.  Not too dark, not too light, just a great everyday color.


C03 Berrytale is a very dark berry color.  Great if you want something warmer than black but still something quite dark.  This one also has a pearly like finish to it.


C04 Fabulous Fox-ia, definitely THE fall color of the year.  Nothing else to say about this one really.  Great color, great coverage and applies like a charm.



C05 Morning Dew, now this one I don't understand at all.  After my first layer I thought it was a topcoat but the Catrice website states that this is a real polish. A pearly nude they call it.  To me these kind of polishes are just a waste of money.  Not special enough to be a topcoat but not a nice nude because of the glitter.  In the picture I'm wearing 3 coats of it.


The quality of the polishes is great just as you would expect from Catrice.  For the swatches I applied three thin layers.  Mystic Moss isn't a color I would normally buy and I think it would take some getting used to but I kinda like it.  Morning Dew is a disappointment to me and I don't even feel like it has a place in this collection.

Where to buy:
You can find Catrice at Kruidvat and cost €2,89.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig