zondag 25 oktober 2015

NOTD: OPI Center of the You-niverse


I used to be really into OPI.  I loved their polishes and always knew exactly what colors I wanted when they came out with a new collection.  But this past year or so I feel like OPI has lost its mojo a bit.  The Fifty Shades of Grey collection, the Hawai collection, the Venice collection ... I looked at them and didn't really feel anything.  Partly because of the pricing I think.  €14,90 is a lot of money to spend on a polish, well maybe not if you don't buy that many polishes but a person like me, a person who likes a lot of polishes, I just can't spend €14,90 on a polish that doesn't wow me.  Especially since there's never a sale or promotion on OPI polishes so you almost always have to pay full price.  Almost always.  Because last month I spend some money at Planet Parfum and because of their loyalty program I got a €7 discount I could use without restriction.  


The great thing about fall?  The sparkles are back!  And I just happen to be a sparkling loving girl.  So when I saw the OPI Starlight collection, I just knew there would be something in there for me.  Turns out there's more than one thing in there for me but I managed to restrain myself and just buy one and so I brought home Center of the You-niverse.  It's a black polish with a silver sparkle in there.  


It's a great quality polish and I was surprised that it came off so easy (which isn't always the case with sparkling polishes.  I already know I will be wearing this one a lot this fall/winter.  

I think OPI did really well on this collection and it's been a long time since I've had a OPI wish list but No more Mr. Nice Sky and Ce-less-tial have made it on there.  


Where to buy:
In Belgium you can buy OPI at Planet Parfum for €14,90.  I haven't been able to find the Starlight collection on feelunique.com, hq.com or lookfantastic.com but I'm sure it will be available there soon. 

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig