maandag 12 oktober 2015

H&M Beauty Dead Sea Minerals mask


I'm a mask lover.  Coming home from work, making dinner cleaning up ... when all that's done it's time to take of my makeup, clean my face, put on a mask and make myself comfortable on the couch.    A mask to me is the synonym to downtime.  
I tend to bring some variation into my masks, one day it'll be hydrating, next day it might be cleansing and this time it was time for a reviving mask.


I have normal to dry skin, mostly dry on my cheeks and normal on my chin and forehead and sometimes my skin looks a bit dull so I was very curious to test out this mask.  It is described as 'a reviving mask with bergamot oil and focus seaweed for tired skin.  This natural, clay mask with stimulating dead sea minerals and seaweed extract works to revive tired skin.'



I was really surprised when I opened the package.  Dead sea, clay, seaweed ... I was expecting a grey clay mask but no, it is bright blue just like the sea.  The smell was ... well, let's say when I first opened it I thought it smelled fresh, when I was applying it to my face I changed my mind from fresh to toilet freshener.  Thankfully the smell fades away once it's on your face.


I applied a royal amount to my face after I cleaned and dried it and left it on for 10 - 15 minutes as instructed.  It's one of those masks that hardens so you'll know when you have to take it off.  Afterwards my skin was soft and looked good though it was a bit dry so I did have to hydrate it immediately.  

For the price of €2,99 you get 10ml of product.  Enough to pamper yourself at least twice.  Aside from the smell I did like this mask.  I don't know if I'll be buying this one again but I now am very curious to learn more about the other masks.  Especially the Coconut Water mask, that combination just screams tropical escape to me.


Where to buy:
You can buy the H&M beauty range at selected stores or online at HM.com.


SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig