zondag 22 november 2015

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show The Blushed Nudes in 449 Crimson Flush


I had to be patient for the second nail polish that Maybelline launched together with their Blushed Nudes eyeshadow palette.  It took me two weeks before I could get my hands on it but here it is.  To me the color is a combination between a dark old rose and mauve.  It's a nice color, not too soft but not harsh in anyway.  Nothing too exciting but not boring either.  Just a nice darker pinkish color.  Perfect for fall.

If you want to read about the other Color Show The Blushed Nudes nail polish, you can read my post about it here.

Where to buy:
You can buy the Maybelline Color Show nail polishes at your local drugstore.  I bought mine at Di in Belgium and paid €3,99 for it.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig