woensdag 11 november 2015

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show The blushed Nudes in 446 Make me blush


So last week I was in the drugstore and I noticed The blushed Nudes palette in the Maybelline isle.  Once again, I don't understand why there is a difference of 6 months between the launch in the USA and Europe.  I bought mine exactly 6 months ago in the USA (really, has it been that long already?) and only now has it been brought to the European market.  Can anybody tell me why?  What's the marketing strategy behind this?  I'd really like to know.


What I hadn't noticed in the USA was that along with the palette (you can read all about that here) there are two nail polishes in The blushed Nudes range.  So far I only got my hands on one of them,  Make me blush (446), but the saleslady promised me that the other one should be available somewhere next week.  The color is very in range with the blushed palette theme, a light pink color that is great for everyday use.  Nothing to flashy, nothing too obvious, just a nice soft pink.


I've never had a complaint about the Maybelline Color Show nail polish formula and this one hasn't changed that.  It applies easy, it did take me three thin layers to get full coverage but that's ok.  There aren't that many polishes that get full coverage with two thin layers.  Overall, a great pink color polish.

Where to buy:
You can buy the Maybelline Color Show nail polishes at your local drugstore.  I bought this one at DI in Belgium and paid 3,99€ for it.



SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig