zaterdag 27 februari 2016

HAUL: Boots, Beautybay, Catrice and Essie


Sometimes a girl just has to treat herself and last week was sometimes for me ;-)  Did I go overboard?    I don't think so but I'm sure some people do.  I don't care though, I work full-time so I'm allowed to treat myself from time to time.  Most of the products will be on the blog in a more detailed post but here's a quick overview of what I bought and were I bought it.

Boots

The only reason I ordered at Boots was because I really needed some Indeed Labs Hydraluron Sheet Masks.  I adore these sheet masks and I always take some with me on vacation but I was all out and I was starting to feel really uncomfortable about that.  Boots does charge shipping fees but the promotions they offer more than make up for that.  The Sheet Masks were down to £13,32 from £19,99 so it was the right time to order them.  The Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks had been on my wish list for a while and Boots is the only place I could get them so this was the perfect time to order some.  I ordered 3 colors: Soft-spoken, Tea & Cookies and Life's a beach.  I also ordered 2 L'Oreal nail polishes from their new Color Riche L'huile nail polishes.  These will be available soon at the drugstore in Belgium, I've already seen the empty shelves at Kruidvat but since they were empty and I'm impatient, I just had to get some already so Rose Ballet and Cherie Macaron went in the shopping basket.  The last item I bought was the L'Oreal Color Riche La Palette for lips in nude.  I also wanted to get the red palette because they seem so handy for traveling but that one was sold out.  The Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean deep purifying cleanser was a free gift.  It's a full-size bottle and I'm really excited about this.  I've never tried anything from Soap Glory before but I've read so much good about the brand that I can't wait to try this out.

Beautybay

Makeup Geek!!  That should say it all ... I've always wanted to try out the MUG product and even though they do ship to Europe I never ordered from them directly.  I love how more and more American companies are shipping worldwide now but shipping costs and taxes can make that whole experience a lot more expensive than expected.  But now we Europeans can buy the MUG products from Beautybay.  I have to say that Beautybay is really stepping up their game.  MUG, Morphe brushes, Dose of Colors, LA Girl ... they are bringing those hard to get brands to us poor European girls.  If only Colourpop could be next ;-)  
I ordered an Extra Large Z-Palette, 2 MUG blushes (Spell Bound and Bliss), 1 MUG contour powder (Break Up) and 6 MUG eyeshadows (Barcelona Beach, Peach Smoothie, Cocoa Bear, Frappé, Crème Brûlée and Cherry Cola).  The Mario Badescu foaming cleanser and glycolic acid toner were freebies.

Catrice at Kruidvat

The updated Catrice range has launched!!  I was at Kruidvat when the promotion lady was filling the shelves with the new polishes, she wasn't quite finishes yet but I managed to grab a few.  Swatches of these will be on the blog.

Essie at DI

DI has the best promotion this month.  If you hand in an old nail polish, you can buy a new one (any brand) at 50% off.  Perfect timing because Essie just launched 2 (!) new collections: the Retro Revival collection and the Spring collection.  I have enough old polishes to get me these two collections at 50% off, which is great because buying these 12 polishes at full price (€12,49) is just too decadent (even for me) but with the 50% off discount I think I can manage to get them all.  The old polishes I'm handing in (in case you were wondering) are all polishes I got for free at some point. Most of them were a promotion of Kruidvat were you got a free polish with a coupon (but the colors are terrible and so is the quality) and they are now serving a good cause.
I will be posting the 2 collections on the blog but it won't be for this week.  The last color of the Retro Revival collection was sold out and according to the saleslady it could be up to 2 weeks before they restock so that collection might take me a while but the Spring collection should be up next weekend if I manage to get all the colors.

And that's it.  I felt like a kid in the candy store opening everything and I'm ready to start playing with my new stuff.  More detailed blogposts will follow soon!

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig