dinsdag 23 februari 2016

Catrice LE Rough Luxury nail polishes


I admit I missed a limited edition of Catrice.  Well, I partly missed it, I got a few nail polishes from the Treasure Trove collection but not all of them so I didn't do a blogpost on it.  I might use them as a NOTD post.  But I didn't miss out on the latest collection: Rouge Luxury.  The nail polish part of this collection contains 4 nail polishes and 1 Topcoat.

01 Natural Nude

01 Natural Nude is nice pinky nude polish.  Nude can be tricky, if there's too much brown in there I always feel like my nails are sick, it's just not that flattering on me.  But this one is.  It applied without streaking and it took me 2 coats to get this result.

02 Rustic Red

02 Rustic Red is a nice brownish red.  It has a bit more of a rusty brown in there than shown on the picture.   A nice color that suits every occasion because it's not too 'in your face'.  Again 2 coats do the trick.

03 Call Of The Wild

03 Call Of The Wild is a cold light grey color.  Not really something I tend towards but nice for spring.  And all it took was 2 thin coats.

04 Arctic Shadows

04 Arctic Shadows is a cold darker grey.  Now this I would wear.  A nice grey.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Once again, 2 thin coats for the perfect coverage.

Frosted Flows topcoat

Frosted Flows is described as a frosted matt effect topcoat.  Do you see the difference on my nails.  If you look really good you'll see that my index and my ring finger have a different finish.  Am I impressed?  Not really.  The effect is minimal and to me it's more the 'I used cleaning products before my nail polish was completely dry' kind of effect.  Just a washed out nail polish finish. 

overview

Where to buy:
You can buy Catrice polishes at Kruidvat for €2,89.

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig