zondag 28 februari 2016

NOTD: Catrice Summery Nights' Sky (115, new color)


The first new color of the Catrice range that I'm swatching is Summery Nights' Sky.  Not a color I would normally wear but if I ever decide to wear blue nails I would definitely go for this nail polish.  I used two thin coats to get full coverage.


Please don't at my nails in close-up.  I broke a nail while cleaning (hence the different shaped middle finger nail) and some of my other nails seems to be chipping.  Big bummer!!  I just started taking my nail vitamins again today and I'm going to treat my nails every night with nail balsam until the chipping stops.  It's a strange phenomena because the less I paint my nails, the more they seem to suffer.  Moral of the story: my nails were made for painting!

Where to buy:
You can buy Catrice nail polishes at Kruidvat for €2,99.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig