donderdag 24 september 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2


Did I really need another red lipstick?  Of course not.  So the only way I can justify buying these is that I was supporting a good cause.  That, and the fact that a girl can never have too many red lipsticks, was enough reason for me to buy these.



I have to agree that the lipstick isn't really anything new, it's almost the same color as Lady Danger.  It's a gorgeous red (although Mac describes it as bright orange) matt lipstick.  Gorgeous but nothing new really ...



I'm not a lipgloss girl and this one hasn't been able to turn me into one.  I always reach for a lipstick and only on a very rare occasion do I put on gloss.  I just don't like the feeling of glosses, it's just always 'there' you know.  When wearing a good lipstick, I hardly feel like I have anything on my lips but when I put on gloss, I always feel it sitting on my lips and that irritates me so much.  I want make-up to been seen and no to be felt by me.



The combination of these two though ... it's just magic.  There are no other words for it.  I absolutely love them together.  I love them so much that I've been wearing them almost daily these past week, my week off work.  I wore them during our visit to Ikea, I wore them when I was going through my old clothes, I wore them to dinner with the man and I even wore them while I was vacuuming (just because I could) ...  I'm dreading going back to work and one of the reasons is that I won't be able to wear these.  Well, technically I guess I could but I can only imagine the reaction of my colleagues and clients.  But I will be wearing these to the zoo tomorrow, fingers crossed that I won't spook the monkeys ;-)

I know I look half asleep but it was the best one I could make, 
working had on the selfie game :-)

Where to buy:
You can buy the Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2 Lipstick (€19,50) and Lipglass (€18,50) at a Mac Cosmetics store or online.





SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig