dinsdag 1 september 2015

September: good intentions ...

I'm not usually one to make good intentions.  I just think that if you want to change something in your life, if you really want to change it, you have to start now and not next monday or in january or whenever.  Now!

That being said, I was going through my drawers last week and I noticed that I have grown quite a collection of samples, travel sized products and products that are almost empty but somehow ended up in my drawer again.  You know how it goes, you get a sample from somewhere en decide that this would be great for traveling.  And then you get a travel sized product somewhere which will also be great for traveling.  At the end of the day, my whole drawer is filled with stuff 'great for traveling' but the reality is that when I travel I prefer to have my regular products with me (especially skin care) and I leave most of my samples at home.

So I decided that September will be the month to rectify this.  I'm going to put all of my usual products away and use up my samples/travel sizes/almost empty products first.  The only ones I'll keep (for traveling) will be my Kiehl's samples.  Other than that they all have to go!

I can only imagine the relief I'll feel once this month is over.  It's like cleaning out your closet, when the rubbish is gone, all that's left is relief.  So stay tuned because at the end of this month you'll get to see what exactly I've been able to empty out.  I'm hoping there will be a  lot of empties to show you!  
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig