donderdag 3 september 2015

Zoya Naturel Satins



I love Zoya polishes.  Partly because I can only get them online and in the US, but mostly because they are just great quality polishes.  Also they are Toluene, Formaldehyde and Dibutyl Phthalate free which is a big bonus and makes my nails very happy.


I always make sure I know which collections they bring out but honestly, they are like €12 to €13 so it's a bit too expensive to buy a whole collection for me (as much as I love nail polishes, I also love food you know).  And then I came across this website nailpolishdirect.co.uk, they carried a whole range of Zoya polishes at a very reasonable price - or so I thought- but did apply shipping costs.  When I see shipping costs, I immediately start asking around so we can do a group order and split the shipping.  And so we did.   I ordered the whole Natural Satins collection by Zoya for €68.  But when they charged my credit card, they charged a whole lot more than the checkout amount.  I immediately contacted them and they were fair enough to admit that they were new to shipping to Europe and had applied the wrong €/£ exchange rate and rectified the whole thing.  Needless to say prices on their site went up after this.

from left to right:
Leah, Rowan, Sage, Tove, Brittany, Ana

But never mind, I now was the proud owner of the Zoyan Naturel Satin collection.  I love the colors, the quality and the finish of these polishes.  They do tend to go on a little streaky at first but after a second coat you don't really see anything of that anymore.

top row: Leah, Rowan, Sage
bottom row: Tove, Brittany, Ana

The only 'bad' thing about the Satin finish: it takes a while to fully dry.  Matt finishes dry very fast and you can use a quick drying top coat with a normal finish but if you use a top coat here, you totally ruin the satin finish.  So one advice: be patient!  

I love the matt finish of the bottles!

Other than that: great polishes in really soft colors!

Where to buy:
You can buy Zoya at nailpolishdirect.co.uk or prettypolish.nl
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig