maandag 21 september 2015

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show in Pink Boom (262)


Sometimes a girl just needs a pink nail polish.  It doesn't matter how old you are, pink is always the answer!  Now that fall is coming along,  I know it's time to bring out the darker shades but I admit to wearing a lot of bright pinks on my toenails during fall/winter.  Just because it just brings a little bit of a summer feeling to me whenever I look at my feet.


So meet Pink Boom, one that most definitely will be used a lot this upcoming winter.  A perfect bright pink, there's just no other way to describe it! 


Like I mentioned yesterday, the Maybelline Color Show polishes have a great brush.  The polishes are of a great quality and they apply really easy.  

I have to say that I've really (re)discovered the Maybelline Color Show polishes and now I'm waiting on a good promotion to expend my collection.  To me they are right up there with the Catrice polishes  except for the price difference,  Maybelline Color Show polishes are €3,99 for 7ml, Catrice polishes are €2,99 for 10ml.  But like I said, a good promotion can make all the difference.

Where to buy:
You can buy the Maybelline Color Show polishes at your local drugstore, in Belgium they cost €3,99.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig