dinsdag 15 september 2015

NOTD: Essie Fiji and some chit chat


Well, I found out that posting something every day isn't realistic for me.  I realized this last weekend when I had 3 weeks of ironing to catch up on (I hate ironing and it's the first chore I tend to push aside but 3 weeks of ironing is a lot).  Since fall is creeping up on us and I take my pictures with natural daylight,  there aren't that many hours left to take pictures.  Considering I also have to work every other saturday morning, time is limited.  This blog is a hobby and I love it a lot but at this point I don't want to invest in fancy lighting so I have to make due with what nature gives me.  

That being said, I still have a lot to share with you.  I've been seeing the holiday collections and palettes that have been coming out and I'm getting really excited!! I have to remind myself that I'll never be able to use it all but I'm already sensing that rationality won't be able to claim total victory.  Already on the list: Tarte Light of the party makeup case (as seen here) and Too Faced Le Grand Palais (because look at it, it's just so cute).  

Things will calm down soon, very soon!  I have a week off next week.  At first we were planning on going on a citytrip (Berlin or Barcelona) but in the end we decided to just stay at home, do some chores and go on a few day trips.  I'm not usually one to stay at home when I have vacation (I am a wanderlust after all) but I have to admit that I'm kind of looking forward to it.  Just sleeping in everyday (well, I'm not a long sleeper but the fact that the alarm clock also has a week off is enough for me), taking pictures for the blog, going to Ikea (yes!!), clean out my closets and of corse playing around with makeup ... that somehow really sounds good to me.  Does this mean I'm getting old?


For now, I'll leave you with this NOTD: Essie's Fiji.  A classic that goes with every season and is definitely a must-have.

Anything you'd like to say?  Don't be shy, leave a comment!
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig