dinsdag 29 september 2015

NOTD: ZOYA Sooki and chitchat


It's been a while I know... I've had a whole week off and I hardly did any blogging.  Shame on me?  Not really, I enjoy blogging but I also enjoy time off and that's exactly what I did.  Well, that and some chores around the house ... but it was a good week: a trip to Ikea, a trip to the zoo (I love the zoo) and a weekend to Brussels with the girls.  And then of corse there was the super blood moon Sunday night. I got up at 4 a.m, took my camera and took some great pictures (or at least they look great to me) and I remember thinking "I'm so going to regret doing this tomorrow" but I survived monday.  Today was a different story, Tuesday blues I call it ... my muscles are hurting and I feel like falling asleep no matter what I'm doing.  So I'm going to take a long hot shower and go to bed.  

Before I do that, here's a swatch of Zoya's Sooki.  I love this color, it's the perfect color for this time of year.  A slightly darker red, not too bright and not too dark.  

Where to buy:
You can buy Zoya at prettypolish.nl for 12,50.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig