donderdag 2 juli 2015

Essie Summer Collection 2015


Where in the midst of a heatwave in Belgium.  Staying inside where it’s cool and no heavy efforts is the best advice at the moment.  Sounds perfect for a new manicure to me!  

I don’t think I need to say it again but I love Essie nail polishes.  The substance of the polish and the brushes are just perfect, you don’t have to be an expert to paint your nails in a descent way.  There are some classic summer colors in this collection: bright pink and bright peach.  Every collection that hints at summer and sunshine needs these colors.  But there are also some surprises in there, the yellowish Chillato and the blue pret-a-surfer aren’t really your classic colors.

   from left to right: private weekend, salt water happy,peach side babe

      from left to right: chillato, sunset sneaks, pret-a-surfer

Personally I don’t think I’d wear Chillato and Pret-a-surfer on my hands, to me they are more 'feet' colors.  Not really the colors I’d wear to work either.  But nice and surprising nevertheless.

I love Peach side babe but then again, I always love a nice peach color on my nails.  You really can’t go wrong with that.

Overall it's a really nice collection.  As usual, Essie doesn't disappoint.




There are a few promo’s going on at the moment so it’s the perfect time to pick some of these up if you’re interested:
  • at Kruidvat Belgium there’s a nail polish promo on a few brand including Essie: you get 15% off if you buy 2 and 30% off if you buy 3
  • at DI you get 50% off from the 2nd Essie polish you buy
  • at bol.com you can get 2 Essie polishes for €15 

Essie retails between €11,45 and 12,45 in Belgium depending where you buy it so the bol.com deal is a really good one (free shipping for orders above €20)
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig