zaterdag 11 juli 2015

Lorac Unzipped Gold eyeshadow palett


As you know, brands that are hard to get in Europe are a huge trigger for me.  Lorac is one of those.  You can order it through nordstrom.com (who ship worldwide) and that’s where I ordered both pro palettes and the original unzipped palette last november.  I was really excited when they came out with the Unzipped Gold palette.  Why, you ask?  There is the rational part: Lorac palettes are good quality and cost around €40 (not including shipping).  Good quality for a decent price, what more good a girl want?  Combine that with glittery shadows that bring out the inner-princess-gone-diva and you have a palette that I just couldn’t resist.


As far as I know Lorac is only available in store at Ulta and Nordstrom.  When I went to the US last May I grabbed it at Ulta.  And I love it!  There are 10 eyeshadows in there, light and dark, a few mattes but most of them have a metallic finish (which you would expect from a palette that’s called Gold).


The packaging isn’t special, the downside to having a whitish palette is that it stains easily.  Once you start using the shadows, the colors get everywhere on the palette so it won’t look clean for very long.  But hey, at least it shows that you’re actually using it.
Top swatches: undressed, uninhibited, unpredictable, undeniable, unedited
Bottom swatches: unlocked, unlimited, unleashed, unwind, unafraid

The color pay off is great, Lorac eyeshadows are just good quality, even the light matte eyeshadow.  As it says not the back of the box, you can use the shimmer eyeshadow wet to give them even more depth (although I would recommend to use them with a damp brush and not a totally wet brush).

Where to buy:
If you live in Europe you can get LORAC through nordstrom.com.  I don’t recommend buying just the one thing from them because shipping will be pricy.  When I ordered from them I bought 3 eyeshadow palettes.  If you buy 1 palette shipping will be €30,88 (if you pay taxes upfront) to Belgium.  When you buy 3 palettes shipping will be €58 (taxes paid upfront) to Belgium, approximately €19 per palette, which would make the total price of one palette €59.  Shipping isn’t low I admit but sometimes you just have to treat yourself (and maybe you have some friends that you can split shipping with).  


SHARE:

1 opmerking

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards.


    coord set

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig