zaterdag 18 juli 2015

NARS The Narsissist dual intensity eyeshadow palette


A gorgeous eyeshadow palette from a high quality brand that's limited?  Yes please!  As usual I read about it on Temptalia.com and couldn't get it out of my head.  I mean, look at all the prettiness ... And then it became available on narscosmetics.eu and the reasonable side of me started to talk again so I decided to wait a day or two before I ordered it.  Of course it was sold out by then, I looked around and it was available on other sites but they all charged shipping or were more expensive and they sold out pretty fast too.  But then, just as I was started to overcome my disappointment, I received an email from Nars that it was back in stock.  No hesitations this time, just 3 clicks and it was mine.
  

I have another Nars eyeshadowpalette but I mostly knew Nars from the gorgeous orgasm blush.  You can't buy Nars in store in Belgium so I try to look at it as much as I can when I'm in the USA or in a Sephora in Europe.  


I really love Nars, they are just good quality.  Their packaging is clean cut, mostly a rubbery black case with a Nars logo on it but the names they give their colors (especially the blushes) show that they are by no means a boring brand (naughty, naughty).


The packaging on this palette is very un-Nars like.  It has a mirror front with the Narssist logo printed on it.  Even though you'll get your fingerprints all over the mirror in a second, the packaging is so much better than the rubbery cases.  This one you can clean, you just wipe it with a cloth and it's brand new.  The rubbery cases, well once they get dirty, they stay dirty.


The palette contains 8 colors that can be used dry and wet for a more dramatic look.  The quality is just superb.  All the swatches are one swipe with my finger and it felt more like I was swatching a cream eyeshadow instead of a powder shadow.  No chunkiness, just smooth eyeshadows with great pigmentation.
And no useless eyeshadow thingy in there but a real eyeshadow brush!!!

top row: Europe, Himalia, Ursa Major, Subra

bottom row: Andromeda, Lysithea, Giove, Sycorax



Where to buy:
Even though it's limited it is still available on Narscosmetics.eu for €50 (free shipping on orders over €50).
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig