zaterdag 18 juli 2015

NOTD: L'Oreal USA smell the roses (330)


I've had a busy but fun week.  Well, except from those 30 minutes I had to spend doing my taxes (which of course I only did a few hours before deadline).  A quality time kind of week filled with friends and laughter.  So I haven't had much time to write for the blog.  But I promise to make up for it, I've been working hard taking pictures today and will spend most of tomorrow doing the same.  Tuesday is a national holiday in Belgium so I'm going to try to write ahead.  

A quick NOTD will have to do for now.  Here's L'Oreal USA Smell the roses (330),  it's like an old rose color with a brown tone in it.  A very wearable color, perfect for everyday!

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig