maandag 27 juli 2015

Galeries Lafayette nail polishes review and swatches


Nowadays everyone seems to come out with their own nail polishes. GAP, Superdry, Essentiel (Belgium) … they all brought out their own nail polish range at some point.  I tend to stay away from them, I really can’t say why but somehow they never sparked my interest.  Until I was in Galaries Lafayette in Lille last saturday and I saw they had their own nail polishes range.  And what a range it is!  Not just a few colors but around 83 different colors! Yes, 83!  At €3,90 a bottle it wasn’t like I was taking a huge financial risk so I brought home 3 different colors.


Choosing 3 colors was hard.  It’s in the middle of summer (though if you look out the window it looks more like fall at the moment) so I immediately reached for the pink and coral colors but I forced myself to grab something totally different.

from left to right: 
Felix N°15, Hubert N°63, Germain N°12

The polishes have french men’s names, it reminded me of the Tom Ford lipstick range that came out a while ago.  I think it’s funny: „hey, what are you wearing?  Today, I’m wearing Felix but I might switch to Hubert tomorrow.’  Lame, I know, but still funny …


The polishes have a nice brush, dense but wide enough (I’m not a fan of small brushes).  They apply easy and the substance of the polishes is perfect.  Not too thick but not too liquid either.  Definitely worth checking these out when you are in a Galaries Lafayette department store.  I know I’ll be bringing home some more when I get the chance!


SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig