donderdag 9 juli 2015

Review: Bourjois La Laque nail polish


I only have 3 Bourjois nail polishes. Somehow they never convinced me to buy more.  The colors I have are pastels and they apply so streaky that I wasn’t keen on trying other polishes.  But sometimes you just have to give a brand another try.  I love Bourjois lipsticks, eye pencils, foundations … so why wouldn’t I love their polishes?  When I saw they brought out a new line called La Laque I decided to just go for it and buy 2 colors: Beach Violet and Chair et tender   

from left to right: Beach violet, Chair et tendre

I had high hopes and I tried to keep an open mind but unfortunately I was disappointed again by the formula.  This time not because the colors are streaky in any way but the consistency of the polish is just too liquidy (I know, spelling check already warned me that this isn’t a real word).  It’s just like water and it acts like that.  It runs right into the edges and it is a pain to clean up.  Especially the darker Beach Violet.  It took me so long to clean it up halfway descent but you can still see stains on my cuticles.


The colors are beautiful I’ll give them that but for €8,99 you can find better quality nail polishes.  Sorry to say it Bourjois but in my opinion, nail polishes aren’t your forte.

Where to buy:

You can buy Bourjois at you local drugstore and supermarket or online.
SHARE:

1 opmerking

  1. Thank-you, good product reviews. Like your blog.
    Need Google to ad some translation on these pages.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig