donderdag 19 mei 2016

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè


It's been a while since I tried out a 'normal' hydrating cream.  I feel like the last few years every product going on my face (or eyes for that matter) is anti-aging.  Yes, 40 is approaching fast and so are the wrinkles...



I was looking for an all round hydrating cream to put in my make up kit and since so many make up artists swear by this cream I wanted to give it a try.


I ordered it at boozyshop.be, delivery was fast as promised and I tried it out immediately.  I have to say that I can see what the buzz is all about.  This is just your basic moisturizer that does exactly what it says.  I can imagine it working for every skin type, I have dry to normal skin and I use it as a mask on my days off (putting on just a bit of a thicker layer than normal).  If you intent to use this under makeup I do think you have to put on a thin layer and really massage it into skin because it can leave a bit of a slippery layer otherwise (and we don't want slippery where makeup is involved do we?).



When I read that this could also be used for removing makeup I immediately thought of Madonna.  Remember her docu-movie Truth or Dare (don't make me feel old here)?  There is a scene where she's taking off het makeup and I remember her putting a white cream on her face and using it as a makeup remover.  I always wondered what that was and I don't know if it was Embryolisse but I guess it could've been ...



So I tried removing my make up with this cream and I swear, this works wonders!!! I had a full face of makeup on and when I say full face, I mean full face.  I put the cream on my face en rubbed it like I would a moisturizer, when I looked in the mirror the cream had turned light brown from all the makeup on my face.  I rinsed it off and my face was clean and felt really good! I still had to remove my mascara and a bit of eye pencil with a separate eye makeup remover but everything else was gone.



If you're looking for a versatile product that hydrates, makes your skin feel smooth and removes makeup all at once than this is something worth looking into.

Where to buy:
I bought my tube of Embryolisse at Boozyshop.be and paid €18,50 for it. 
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig