donderdag 5 mei 2016

Catrice LE Denim Devine Nailpolishes


Catrice came out with a new LE at the beginning of April and as usual I couldn't resist buying all the nail polishes.  And I haven't regretted buying these for one minute.  I love this whole collection, the colors are great.  Nothing special but now and again you have to go back to the basics.  And that's exactly what these are to me: basic colors that everyone should have.  There are 5 colors in this collection and I've swatched them all for you.

C01 Dark Denim Blue

Dark Denim Blue is a very dark cold blue color with a grey undertone.  I love that it's not too blue which makes it very wearable.

C02 Fabricot

Fabricot ... I guess that means it's an apricot color,  much credit to Catrice for coming up with original names that fit the name of the LE. It's an orange apricot coral color.  Great for spring and summer.  Whenever I'm wearing a color like this I can't help but stare at my fingers while working.  I don't have a window at my desk which means that I have to make my own sunshine while working and this color does exactly that for me.

C03 Woman's Cut

Once again, a classic to have in your collection.  A tomato red nail polish that suits every skin tone.  A classic!

C04 Comfort Fit

I have to admit, when I first saw this color I thought "why??".  I thought it would be one of those colors that come across harsh and make it seem like you have some sort of off-white paint on your nails.  But that's not the case at all.  I feel like it makes my nails look fresh, clean and ready for spring.  It has a bit of  a pink undertone which softens the color somehow.  Since getting these polishes I've put this one on a number of times which is quite rare for me and it has earned a spot in my special little basket*.

C05 Gold Miners

This is the lesser color of this collection for me but I like it nevertheless.  It's not too brown/taupe and it's not too naked looking.  It's just a perfect nude brown.


Like I said, there's nothing adventurous about this LE but it has been a while since all the colors of a LE appealed to me.  Usually there are one or two colors in there that aren't really that wearable, especially if you're my age.  I love this whole collection!!  And as usual the Catrice nail polishes are great quality, I applied two coats for the swatches.

* my special little basket: I have this little basket where the nail polishes that I feel I'm going to use a lot go in so I don't have to go through all my drawers every time, the polishes that go in there are the one's that I have an instant connection with and there are usually 4 or 5 polishes in there

Where to buy:
This LE is still available at Kruidvat until mid May.  The polishes are €2,99 a piece.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig