dinsdag 17 mei 2016

This week on the blog


I have a few days off and decided to spent most of my time writing blogposts.  Why?  First of all, I have some very exciting new goodies that arrived last week and I really wanted to share them with you!  And second of all, it hit me that I have so many things that I really want to write about and haven't gotten around to it yet.  Or as one of my colleagues told me last week "I bet if you open your drawers at home you could write posts for a whole month".  She's absolutely right, I could write a post every day for a month without buying anything new (but where's the fun in that).  I don't know if I'll be able to post every day but I've written ahead for the whole week by now so maybe it is possible, we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, here's what you can expect on the blog this week:
- Essie's Retro Revival Collection
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- Embryolisse Lait-Créme Concentré
- NOTD: Catrice Mauve To The Beat
- Dose Of Colors haul and review
- Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Eyeshadow Palette

If I had to choose between any of these as a favorite than I really couldn't.  (spoiler alert! all products mentioned are awesome)

So tell me, what are you most excited about?

note: this post was meant to go up yesterday but blogger wasn't uploading any pictures,  an update of my laptop fixed everything fortunately 
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig