zondag 29 mei 2016

LORAC Pro Palette


A girl can never have too many eyeshadowpalettes right?  If you're looking for a great everyday palette there are lots of choices out there, one of them is the Lorac Pro Palette for sure.  


As you know by now I have a bit of a weak spot for brands that you can't buy in European stores, I don't know why it is.  Maybe because I feel like there are so many descent makeup brands out there that are cheaper than what we can normally buy here and that are great quality.  I'm also an avid youtube watcher and blog reader and I feel like I get all the information on certain products but I'm just not able to buy them and that is pretty darn frustrating!


So when I discovered in 2014 that Nordtrom started shipping internationally (also for beauty products) and that they carry LORAC I treated myself to a few palettes, one of them being the original Pro Palette (the others being the Pro Palette 2 and the Unzipped palette, reviews will be on the blog in the future).  Ordering 3 at a time might seem a bit over the top but when you do the math with shipping and duties it's a lot cheaper to buy 3 than to buy just 1.  And who am I to defy science?


The LORAC Pro Palette contains 16 eyeshadows and 1 travel size Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (review on this is on the blog next week).  The quality of the eyeshadows is great, I really can't say anything bad about them.  The color pay off is great and they are so easy to blend.

Swatches top row

Swatches bottom row

So if you're living in Europe and you want to treat yourself or if you have a friend that's totally into make up and you want to buy a special present, this palette is worth looking in to.

Where to buy:
If you live in Europe you can get LORAC through Nordstrom.com, the palette costs €41,77 which is a really good price but you have to take in to account the shipping and duties that are charged at the end.  For Belgium that would be €20,35 shipping and €11,69 duties, making it a total of €73,81.

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig