woensdag 25 mei 2016

Catrice LE Zensibility Nailpolishes


I felt it in my bones, there was a new LE by Catrice in store any day now and sure enough when I walked in to Kruidvat on Saturday there it was, Zensibility by Catrice.  As usual I grabbed all of the nailpolishcolors and off I went.  The whole Zensibility LE is about being zen, focussing on what's really important in our lives and finding peace and harmony in our day to day life.  To embody this Catrice went for colors that radiate peace and strength.


The first thing I noticed was the design of the nail polish bottles.  Cute but not that practical.  I was a bit scared that the tops would break  off on my way home and I don't know how I'm going to stock these.  A drawer won't do for these as they are too long.  Not practical at all.  


I was wondering how I was going to paint my nails with these but that went remarkably well.  The long handle actually made it very easy and the Catrice brushes are always fun to work with.

C01 Greatly Greyish

C01 Greatly Greyish is described as a warm grey color and it is just that.  Nothing too exciting about this color but just a nice neutral grey.

C02 Sheer Silence

C02 Sheer Silence is a cold light pink color.  Nothing special either but a nice spring color that gives you hands a polished look.

C03 Zensible Rose

C03 Zensible Rose is a warm peachy pink color.  I love this color but one's again it's not a very special color.  Ideal for spring and summer when you want to tone it down a bit but nothing out of the ordinary.

C04 REDiant Energy

C04 REDiant Energy is described as a bright red but it is more of a muted raspberry red.  A nice color, not too bright and not too flat but again, nothing special.

C05 Turquoisensai

C05 Turquoisensai is described as a fresh light blue.  I really like this color and it is the only color of this LE that I find somewhat different.  Most turquoise colors are a lot warmer and the fact that this is cool toned makes it quite unique.  I don't think I own a similar color.  For me, it's not an everyday color but I do think it's a great color for spring.


I don't know what it is with this collection but this is the first time that 2 coats of Catrice polish don't give full coverage and not just with one color.  You can see my nails coming through with some of the swatches.  


This whole collection feels a bit uninspired by me as far as the nail polishes go.  Aside from the bottle design there's nothing really special about these colors.  A bit disappointed because I know Catrice can do better than this!   

Where to buy:
This LE is available at Kruidvat until the end of June, the polishes are €3,59 each.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig