zondag 15 mei 2016

Emptied and replaced in March and April


I know May is already halfway but I still wanted to share all the empties of the past two months and what I've replaced them with.

Facial care:

You could debate about the first picture, is it face care or make up?  Since Kiehl's Micro Blur Skin Perfector is more than just a pore erasing primer I decided it suited best under skincare.  I love this product, it feels so good on the skin.  I used it daily as a primer (between my moisturizer and my foundation) and I replaced it with Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (review coming soon).
The travel size sample of the Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate was emptied and replaced by a travel size Clinique repair wear laser focus serum.  My much loved Neutrogena Pore Refiner Daily Cleanser was emptied, this is such a bummer, I love this cleanser so much.  Luckily I recently stumbled upon a seller on Amazon.co.uk that sells Neutrogena products (for a fair price) so when I run out of cleansers I'm definitely ordering this one again.  For now, it was replaced by La Roche Posay Toleriane Cleanser.

Body care:

Boehoehoe, I'm running out on all my stock from the USA.  Not funny since I probably won't be returning until next year (unless someone is kind enough to accompany me to NYC this year).  First my Bath and Body Works Maui Mango Surf body cream was emptied (after this picture I cut the tube in half to make sure I get every last drop of lotion out of there) and replaced by Bath And Body Works Beautiful Day body cream.  Another favorite are the Bath and Body Works hand creams because they really hydrate my hands and they smell devine.  I always use a scented hand cream at work, it's my little moment of pampering myself during the workday.  I always have hand cream next to me while working and I always share with my colleagues.  I replaced it with &Other Stories Shinjuku Bloom hand cream which also smells great but is a bit less hydrating.
My spring blossom Lady Speed Stick (travel size) was replaced by a normal sized daringly fresh Lady Speed Stick (still the best deodorant in the world!).
I also emptied this bottle of Nivea Bath Cream.  I don't really take a bath that often, I'm more of a shower girl but I use this for my foot soaking when I'm giving myself a pedicure.  Works great!
And last in de body care range: body scrub.  I know you can't tell but this was a big jar of Mango Body Scrub by The Body Shop.  I love their mango range!!!  I replace it by the Good Luck Scrub by Rituals, I love the smell of this but it is a bit harsher than the body shop scrubs.

Hair care:

My Kiehl's Amino Acid conditioner was replaced with a new one an my Elnett Flexible Hairspray was replaced with Aussie Miracle Hairspray Shine and hold.  I bought the Aussie hairspray in the US and I have to say it doesn't really do much for me.  It's a hairspray and that's it.  I never thought I'd say this about something as casual as hairspray but I can't wait to get back to my good old Elnett spray.  But since I had this one standing around I want to empty it before buying a new one.  
As part of the double hair cleansing (first a cheaper drugstore shampoo to clean my hair and than a more expensive shampoo to let the ingredients work its magic) I emptied this Nivea Classic Mild Care Shampoo and replaced it by Pantene Aqua Light shampoo (for which I had a coupon so it was totally free).

Make up:

My travel sized Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (absolute favorite) was emptied and replaced by a sample of Benefit Air Patrol.  Since Air Patrol didn't really work on my eyelids (by the end of the day there was a definite creasing situation going on - I tried 3 days before giving up) I didn't use the whole sample but threw it out and replaced it with a travel size of Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (review coming soon).

Miscellaneous:

I used up these individuals.  A Vitamin E mask by The Body Shop (a great neutral mask, suited for every skin tone).  Although this said it was for one use, I got 3 uses out of it.  And than a Nivea refining clear up strip for the nose (I know, not the most sexy product but hey, it has to be done)

And that's it for the past two months.  I noticed that I still have samples lying around the bathroom and I keep wondering where they are coming from.  I thought I'd used them all but apparently I was wrong so I know have most of them stocked next to the bathroom sink so that I remember to use them before opening something new.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig