donderdag 26 mei 2016

The Body Shop Piñita Colada bath and body products


I love sweet fresh scents so when I walked by The Body Shop store in town and saw that they had a new range of body products called Piñita Colada I just had to go inside and sniff at the bottles.  And as we all know, once the product is in your hand it's already half bought.  

I was a bit sceptic thought, these scents are either a hit or a total miss.  But somehow The Body Shop totally made it work.  Piñita Colada is a well balanced scent, fresh, fruity, not too much coconut and not too much pineapple.  A smell that reminds me of summer, beaches, cocktails, days off ... the perfect way to start the day (until you realize that it's just another day at the office to look forward to).


I treated myself to the shower gel and body sorbet and they added a sample size body butter.  There's also a scrub in this range.

Where to buy:
You can buy these at The Body Shop, currently there's a promotion of 25% off when you buy 2 skincare or bath and body product.  The Showel Gel costs €7, the body sorbet costs €11.  With the discount I paid a total of €13,5 for both.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig