vrijdag 20 mei 2016

NOTD: Catrice Mauve To The Beat (117)


I feel like I've been a bit silent on the nail polish part.  Nailpolish was the main reason why I started this blog, I was (and am) a total addict but I admit that things have slowed down on that front a bit.  I can't really say why, maybe it's because I don't feel like there's anything and excited going on at the moment and so my attention has shifted a bit to other products.  

But no fear, there are still plenty of nail polishes that I haven't shown you yet.  Take this one, Mauve To The Beat by Catrice.  I like this color a lot, it's a mauve that's perfect for every day.  Quite a neutral color but nog boring at all.


As usual Catrice doesn't disappoint in de quality department.  Two coats was all I needed for a perfect coverage and application was easy thanks to their perfect nail polish brush.

Where to buy:
In Belgium you can buy Catrice polishes at Kruidvat, this one costs €2,99.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig