donderdag 25 juni 2015

Catrice Travel De Luxe limited edition nail polishes



About every month and a half Catrice introduces a new limited edition.  And let me say, when Catrice says limited, it means limited.  Lucky for me I work in the city, so when I know a new LE is coming I have 2 Kruidvat stores that I can go to during my lunchbreak to try and score.  And most of the time I succeed.  This week the new Travel De Luxe edition came out in Belgium and I have the 4 polishes to show you.

      Isle of White                           Grey County                            Apricot Lane                           Port Blue

The colors aren’t really that exciting for me.  White and light grayish blue are the it-colors for this summer so you can find them pretty much everywhere, the apricot color is just that: apricot.  Lastly there is a blue that Catrice describes as marine blue.  

The quality is good, the colors aren’t anything special but they are very wearable (except for the blue one maybe, for me this is more of a toe-color).


You can find this collection in Kruidvat in Belgium now.  Nailpolishes are €2,99 each.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig