zaterdag 20 juni 2015

Holy Grail: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri chip-resistant top coat



I love trying out new things/brands when it comes to make-up and beauty but sometimes you just stumble upon that one product that changes your life forever.  For me that was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.  I never used to paint my nails on a regular basis because I never had the patience to wait until it dried.  And then I read about this top coat, probably on a blog somewhere, and I decided to try it out.  Oh my god!!!  From the first time I used it I knew this was it, this product was going to change my life (or at least the way I paint my nails).


We have to be honest here, most products don’t really deliver what they promise.  Not because they’re not good, but because they just promise too much, unrealistically much. But most of what this top coat promises, it delivers.  Just the „Manicure will be dry to touch in seconds” is maybe a bit too ambitious, it takes a minute or 2 but then you can touch your nails without getting a fingerprint on there.  It also prevents your nail polish from chipping.  For me, this topcoat makes all the difference. I don't need to buy an expensive nail polish, a budget one with this topcoat stays put for 4 to 5 days.
It’s a very watery formula and you have to make sure you use enough product because otherwise you’ll streak your nail polish.  Other than that, there really isn’t anything that you could do wrong.  



I never used to believe in holy grails.  I always thought a product could be good, really good, fantastic even but life changing (in a way that you would never betray it)?  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat really is a holy grail of mine.  Probably the only one I have.  I always have a few back ups and when I start the last one I order a few more.  I’m pretty sure there are other topcoats just like this one out there (like Seche Vite or INM out the door top coat) but I’ve never tried them and I don’t feel a need to try them at the moment. 

Where to buy: feelunique.com : €7,12 (free shipping for orders above £10 / €15)
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig