woensdag 24 juni 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette



I’m always looking for products that give me my healthy glow back, you know the one you had when you were in your early twenties, the glow that screams youth. When you get older there are a few product that start to scare you, concealer is one of them, face powders is another.  The wrong face powder can erase that little bit of glow that you achieved by putting on all sorts of facial creams (with the strangest ingredients in them) or that you got on your face thanks to that perfect foundation that took you forever to find.  



I don’t think I’ve read one bad review on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.  It started out as a limited edition product but due to it’s success Hourglass made it permanent.  I picked it up when I was in New York in october 2014.  It was on my wish list but as usual I started doubting when I was standing in front of it at Sephora.  On my last day, also my last chance to buy at Sephora, I bought it and I haven’t regretted it one bit.  It’s just gorgeous, it’s one of those palettes you could just put on display and never touch it.  But what a waste that would be!



The palette consists of 3 facial powder: 
  • Dim light (left): A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion.
  • Incandescent Light (middle): An opalescent pearl powder that brightens the complexion with a celestial glow.
  • Radiant light (right): A sun-kissed golden beige powder that enhances the complexion with believable, subtle warmth.
These are not really setting powders, they are finishing powders but they just look so good on my face.  I can’t really say it any other way.  I use Dim light all over my face, Incandescent Light where/if I want some highlighting done and Radiant Light when I want to add a bit of subtile color (I have fair skin, I can imagine you won’t see much of it on darker skin).
I don’t use them every day, only when I feel I need that extra oomph to create my natural glow.

Where to buy it in Europe:


SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig