maandag 22 juni 2015

NOTD: Rimmel London 60 seconds in Instyle Coral



This is one of my all-time favorite Coral colors.  It’s right up there with Essie’s Tart Deco only this one is a lot cheaper.  



I bought this polish 2 years ago and I’ve been using it regularly (which is a rare for me when it comes to nail polish).  The pictures really don’t do the color justice.
The quality is good, the brush is easy to work with (not too small, I hate small brushes) and the polish doesn’t streak.  It did take me 3 coats to get full coverage.


Where to buy:

Unfortunately this color isn’t available everywhere I’ve noticed but in Belgium you can still get it at DI for €3,99.

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig